About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, September 2, 2024

Live from the Barber Shop

This 1997 release is some semi-All-American fun.  Not that it's SEMI fun, but I assume all nationalities can sing barbershop.

01 - Rock-a-Bye Your Baby with a Dixie Melody - Marquis
02 - I Found a Million-Dollar Baby (In a Five-and-10-Cent Store) - Marquis
03 - Indiana-When I Get Home to Indiana - Yesteryear
04 - Beautiful Dreamer - Nightlife
05 - Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone-Coney Island Baby - Backbeat
06 - For Me and My Gal - Common Ground
07 - I Got Rhythm - Fred
08 - Brown Eyes, Why Are You Blue - Echo Lane
09 - Stars Fell on Alabama - Nightlife
10 - Fit as a Fiddle - Fred
11 - Love Me and the World Is Mine - Bank Street
12 - When the Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves for Alabam' - Special Feature
13 - Toot, Toot, Tootsie - Great Stage Robbery
14 - Lida Rose - Seattle Sound
15 - You're Nobody Until Somebody Loves You - Excalibur
16 - Let The Rest of the World Go By - Yesteryear
17 - Over the Rainbow (Parody) – Rumors


PERMANENT LINK.

And before you ask ... No, I have not encountered a "Disc One" or "Disc Two."  See you Thursday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment