About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, March 19, 2020

Rubber Sounds

Here's an early set of remixes from the good ol' Beatles Remixers Group.  As the subtitle implies, these aren't necessarily combinations, they're artifacts of boosting or suppressing information in the songs.  Lots of OOPsing -- that's an acronym for "Out-of-phase stereo."  With a stereo set you can rewire your speaker connections to hear a track "missing" the other stereo channel.

The present offering:
01 - Drive My Car
02 - Norwegian Wood
03 - You Won't See Me
04 - Nowhere Man
05 - Think For Yourself
06 - The Word
07 - Michelle
08 - What Goes On
09 - Girl
10 - I'm Looking Through You
11 - In My Life
12 - Wait
13 - If I Needed Someone
14 - Run For Your Life
15 - Norwegian Wood
16 - I'm Looking Through You
17 - Girl
18 - Think For Yourself
19 - The Word
20 - Drive My Car
21 - If I Needed Someone
22 - Michelle
23 - In My Life
24 - Nowhere Man

Rubber Sounds

See you on Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment