About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, February 18, 2019

Can Pretty Music Be Boring? Yes It Can!

Besides the amazing fact noted in the title of this post, another one is the seeming anonymity it bears.

The ONLY online reference I have found for this somnolent jewel is here.  And I'll be shot if I can even figure out what this website it.  A radio station?  A music store?  A darkweb hidden weapons sales platform?

Anyway, here are the tracks to this competent but dronish selection:


01. Ash Grove (Let All Things Now Living) (2:33)

02. Scarborough Fair (2:10)

03. Morning Has Broken (2:53)

04. Si Bheag, Si Mhor (3:48)

05. British Melodies: The Minstrel Boy / Country Gardens (3:15)

06. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (2:44)

07. Dances of Early New England: Over the Waterfall / Going to Boston (2:45)

08. Nobody Knows the Trouble I’ve Seen (2:45)

09. Early American Melodies: Rose Tree / Chinquapin (2:47)

10. Be Thou My Vision (2:57)


I challenge you to appreciate it.

See you again on Thursday, fiends and neighbors!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment