About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, February 28, 2019

Beatles Remixers Group: Tuned to a Natural E, 5XXXX --- no, volume 2


More wonderfulness from the Beatles Remixers Group.



1 Tuned To A Natural E Reprise  

2 Bad To Me  

3 Money  

4 Day Tripper  

5 The Night Before  

6 That Bulldog Better Leave My Kitten Alone  

7 Think For Yourself  

8 Tax My Car  

9 Got To Get You Into My Life  

10 She's Leaving Yesterday  

11 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band  

12 With A Little Help From My Friends  

13 Strawberry Fields Forever  

14 Strawburied Fields Fornever  

15 I Am The Walrus  

16 Goodnight Naked  

17 Here Comes The Sun  

18 I Me Mine  

19 Maybe I'm Amazed  

20 I Don't Wanna Do It  

21 Real Love  

22 Only Pepper Weeps  

23 At The Mercy  
24 Barber Of Seville

It's up to you to discover the marvelousness of it all.


See you on Monday!
  

2 comments:

  1. Thanx. I love these. Most of them, anyways...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The download seems to be a different Volume than the one indicated in your post...???
    Not that I bees complainin'... jusss sayin'.

    ReplyDelete