Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, July 25, 2016

Music from the Stars

I bought this cassette twenty or more years ago.  It sounds a lot like the work of Jonathan Serrie, and other planetarium-type "space music."  Mostly it's slow and dreamy.  Lots of room to think deep thoughts or drift away into the cosmos.



1)  Horizons Beyond Infinity   18:37
2)   Stardance  7:16
3)  Starjourney  6:34
4)  Gymnopedie  8:53

 

 Starmusic.

See you Thursday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Potentially part of my playlist - Retro SF-Electronica - for when I'm reading retro SF... And I keep thinking about running a retro-SF role-playing game... For which I would want some more of this sort of music.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete