About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, April 21, 2014

From an Old Cassette to You


I bought this cassette off a clearance table at Peaches Records in around 1984.  You can probably tell  that it's "old media," if you choose to listen with a nit-picky attention. 

But for me it's a lot of fun.  I don't know if these are "disco" arrangements, or just rockin'  ones.

1)  Themes from E.T. The Extraterrestrial
2)  Themes from Close Encounters of the Third Kind
3)  Themes from Jaws
4)  Themes from Star Trek
5)  Themes from Raiders of the Lost Ark
6)  Themes from Superman
7)  Theme from Poltergeist

And now, coming to you from 1982, here it is!

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is simply amazing--can't thank you enough for this disco/rockin' treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put on your Indie hat and eat some Reese's Pieces, my friend! But STAY OUT OF THE WATER!

    ReplyDelete