About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, May 23, 2011

The Jazz All-Stars

I have a sneaking suspicion that "The Jazz All-Stars" was NOT the actual name of this recording group.  That's because when I listened to this other records, called Mission: Impossible, by "The Secret Agents," I heard the SAME performances.  Including the little flute misfire on "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." theme.

So here we the complete selections from both records, eliminating the duplicated tracks.
1 - Thunderball
2 - From Russia With Love
3 - The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
4 - Win, Lose or Spy
5 - Under Cover Agent Theme
6 - I Spy
7 - Ipcress File Theme
8 - Theme from The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
9 - The Saboteur
10 - Majorca Express
BONUS TRACKS
(as "The Secret Agents")
11 - Mission Impossible
12 - Theme from Star Trek
13 - Theme from Mannix


And here's the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YGCK0BRD  

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this great album. But I think it's missing the bonus tracks. Could you post the missing tracks?

    ReplyDelete