Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Jazz All-Stars

I have a sneaking suspicion that "The Jazz All-Stars" was NOT the actual name of this recording group.  That's because when I listened to this other records, called Mission: Impossible, by "The Secret Agents," I heard the SAME performances.  Including the little flute misfire on "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." theme.

So here we the complete selections from both records, eliminating the duplicated tracks.
1 - Thunderball
2 - From Russia With Love
3 - The Spy Who Came in from the Cold
4 - Win, Lose or Spy
5 - Under Cover Agent Theme
6 - I Spy
7 - Ipcress File Theme
8 - Theme from The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
9 - The Saboteur
10 - Majorca Express
BONUS TRACKS
(as "The Secret Agents")
11 - Mission Impossible
12 - Theme from Star Trek
13 - Theme from Mannix


And here's the link:   http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YGCK0BRD  

 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this great album. But I think it's missing the bonus tracks. Could you post the missing tracks?

    ReplyDelete