About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, April 6, 2020

Beatles Anthology, Volume 02


01 - It Won't Be Long - The Beatles  TJT
02 - All I Got to Do - The Beatles  GMB
03 - All My Loving - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
04 - Don't Bother Me - The Beatles  SB
05 - Little Child - The Beatles  TJT
06 - Til There Was You - The Beatles  TJT
07 - Please Mr Postman - The Beatles  GMB
08 - Roll Over Beethoven - The Beatles  TJT
09 - Hold Me Tight - The Beatles  Yellow Panda
10 - Things We Said Today - The Beatles  GMB
11 - I Wanna Be Your Man - The Beatles  TJT
12 - Devil in Her Heart - The Beatles  GMB
13 - Not a Second Time - The Beatles  TJT
14 - Money - The Beatles  Yellow Panda
15 - From Me to You - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
16 - Thank You Girl - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
17 - She Loves You - The Beatles  Kev
18 - I Want to Hold Your Hand - The Beatles  Yellow Panda
19 - This Boy - The Beatles  Kev
20 - A Hard Day's Night - The Beatles  Pixels of Tritec
21 - I Should Have Known Better - The Beatles  George Martini
22 - If I Fell - The Beatles  GMB
23 - I'm Happy Just to Dance with You - The Beatles  TJT
24 - And I Love Her - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
25 - Tell Me Why - The Beatles  TJT
26 - Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
27 - Any Time at All - The Beatles  TJT
28 - I'll Cry Instead - The Beatles  TJT
29 - Things We Said Today - The Beatles  TJT
30 - When I Get Home - The Beatles  Veech
31 - You Can't Do That - The Beatles  Veech
32 - I'll Be Back - The Beatles  SB

The artist names for each track reflect the remixer!
BRG - Beatles Anthology, Volume 02
See you again on Thursday!
 

2 comments:

  1. Eeech! the 1st. volume was sort of interesting. But THIS, Vol. 2 is a stinko kaka nightmare. 44 thumbs down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hang on impatient one, you can try again Thursday!

    ReplyDelete