About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, April 25, 2019

Lone Ranger Joke

Several mentions of this 1982 tape in online forums wax gushingly about this music.  For me, it was more "ehh, okay" than gosh-wow.

There are 17 tracks.  You can try to take them in order and try to match them with the listings for "keynote," but the first track is not in the key of B, and so forth.

MfM1

Oh -- about the title of this post --  I wanted to make a joke along the lines of "Umm, Kemo-Massage-ee," imitating Tonto saying "Umm, kemo-sabe," but it sounded better saying it out loud than when reading it typed out.
 
Another farfetched attempt at humor.  Oh, well.  See you back here on Monday, I hope.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment