About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Symphonie Fantastique -- Piano Transcription

 The original LP looked like this, but I came up with new cover art, because I could not get a higher-res version of the LP cover.

This is a fine, feisty, sensitive, fiendish performance/arrangement, based on the Franz Liszt piano version of Berlioz's tormented masterpiece.


This music never ceases to charm, amuse, amaze, and creep me out, in turns.



1.  I. Reveries - Passions 
2.  II. Un Bal 
3.  III. Scene Aux Champs 
4. IV. Marche Au Supplice 
5. V. Songe D'une Nuit Du Sabbat 


Hector Berlioz - Franz Liszt - Francois Duchable - Symphonie Fantastique

See you Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment