Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Symphonie Fantastique -- Piano Transcription

 The original LP looked like this, but I came up with new cover art, because I could not get a higher-res version of the LP cover.

This is a fine, feisty, sensitive, fiendish performance/arrangement, based on the Franz Liszt piano version of Berlioz's tormented masterpiece.


This music never ceases to charm, amuse, amaze, and creep me out, in turns.



1.  I. Reveries - Passions 
2.  II. Un Bal 
3.  III. Scene Aux Champs 
4. IV. Marche Au Supplice 
5. V. Songe D'une Nuit Du Sabbat 


Hector Berlioz - Franz Liszt - Francois Duchable - Symphonie Fantastique

See you Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment