Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Homage to What You Expect to Hear


This is New Age / Native American music.  That's where it would be filed in a big categorized list.  It's up to you, my friend, whether you put ironic quotation marks around these terms.



I mean, it's easy to read these track descriptions as anything from pompous and silly, to cynical and trite, to direct and honestly felt.



01. Wings Over Water (3:13)
02. Mountain Meadows (4:15)
03. Firegazer (2:35)
04. Midnight Memories (4:10)
05. Dreams - As I Leave the Earth (3:48)
06. Homage (2:59)
07. Celebration (1:35)
08. Earth Spirit (2:30)
09. Purification (2:37)
10. Thunder Calling (6:18)
11. Song of Unity (1:35)


I hope somebody out there likes this Homage.


2 comments:

  1. OK, I'm open minded and I'll be happy to take it for a test drive. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so relaxing, has a soothing effect

    ReplyDelete