Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, October 21, 2013

MA-16 - Ghos-Terrific Sounds

Thanks to the wonders of changing file hosts, you too can take a trip down Memory Lane as I re-post my earlier Halloween music compilations.

We've made it up to the fine aulde yeare of 2011.


And here's the straight poop...

1    Mr After Halloween Costume Shop Salesman      Al Lowe       1:00
2    "The Return of Dracula": The End      Gerald Fried      4:08
3    Teenage Frankenstein      Alice Cooper     3:27
4    Trick or Treat      Andrew Gold     3:23
5    Everybody Loves You When You're Dead      Stranglers   2:39
6    Creature from the Black Leather Lagoon       The Cramps       3:12
7    Count Dracula     All About Halloween     1:09
8 Halloween in Heaven Type O Negative 4:50
9 The Nightmare Before Christmas Pharaoh Atem 1:37
10 Godzilla (Album Version) Blue Oyster Cult 3:42
11 Halloween Parade David Berkeley    3:16
12 Gigantor Helmet   4:12
13 Surfin' Halloween Big Chopper 1:27
14 Count Dracula Robbie the Werewolf 5:09
15 Halloween Monster Mania stAllio!   7:55
16 Planet of the Apes Frankenstein Drag Queens   3:00
17 The Legend of Wooley Swamp Charlie Daniels   3:56
18 Spooks of Halloween Town   Yoko Shimomura   1:20
19 Hand of Blood Bullet for My Valentine 3:37
20 Casper, the Friendly Ghost      Peter Pan Singers 0:53
21 Scary Song Frankenstein Drag Queens    2:37
22 Zombie Stomp      H. Zombie featuring Toño Pneumo 4:14
23 Halloween Party     Sue Schnitzer 3:54
24 Frankenstein Rock Eddie Thomas 1:50
25 I Want a Monster     Prairie Dawn 2:12

 
So, have a Spooky Monday!


PS...this is the original 1955 art that I adapted for my CD front:

2 comments:

  1. Happy spooky spoc-tober! So glad to see some early Halloween cheer - my favorite time of year!!
    Thank you for all these wonderful mixes, listening to this one right now...Andrew Gold's 'Trick or Treat'>>dig it! 'All About Halloween' is adapted from the old Nintendo game Castlevania II:Simon's Quest! Right On!!
    Thanks again my friend
    ...October

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that info about the "Count Dracula" track! Spook on!

    ReplyDelete