About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two-a-Day

Here's a legacy of vaudeville days.

 
 
I imagine that Benny and Blossom's mindset might have been similar to that of a couple of sci-fans of my age reminiscing about when there was only ONE Star Trek.
 
Here are the songs:
01 - Opening: That's Entertainment

02 - I Love A Piano
03 - Soft Shoe Song
04 - Lady, Play Your Mandolin
05 - Lullaby Of Broadway
06 - Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye
07 - That Teasin' Rag
08 - Song And Dance Man
09 - June
10 - There's No Business Like Show Business

 
 
 

 These are the liner notes on back of the LP:
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment