Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Two-a-Day

Here's a legacy of vaudeville days.

 
 
I imagine that Benny and Blossom's mindset might have been similar to that of a couple of sci-fans of my age reminiscing about when there was only ONE Star Trek.
 
Here are the songs:
01 - Opening: That's Entertainment

02 - I Love A Piano
03 - Soft Shoe Song
04 - Lady, Play Your Mandolin
05 - Lullaby Of Broadway
06 - Toot Toot Tootsie Goodbye
07 - That Teasin' Rag
08 - Song And Dance Man
09 - June
10 - There's No Business Like Show Business

 
 
 

 These are the liner notes on back of the LP:
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment