Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Dreamy New Age Stuff

 
Here we have music from a couple of brothers named Gordon.  This tape came out in 1984.


 
It's a fine example of the "Calgon, take me away!" style of New Age music, ephemeral and just fine for closing your eyes in a dark room with a candle flame dancing before you.
 
The tracks are
01. Perception and Opening (23:02)
02. The Luminous Path (11:37)
03. Trancendence (6:10)
04. Sanctuary (5:39)
 
 
 
See you Monday for late Saint Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment