About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, April 29, 2024

Fun for Some, Goodies for Others

You gotta admire someone with more chutzpah than me. I mean, this guy has some talent, but I'd never call ANY collection of my stuff "goodies," it would only invite disdain from my betters.

01. Squeeze Me Baby (2:44)
02. Don't It Feel Good (2:48)
03. I'm Missing Kissing You Tonight (3:54)
04. The Best Big Mistake (2:25)
05. The Cricket Song (2:24)
06. What's Good for the Goose (3:03)
07. Cool Wine, a Warm Woman (2:51)
08. Life Won't Always Be Ha Ha (2:56)
09. That's What I Need (3:19)
10. The Frog Song (2:36)

It's a 1991 cassette.
And with this post we wind up this year's edition of APRIL FUN.  But never fear!  We'll see you right back here on Thursday for the commencement of this year's MUSICAL MONTH OF MAY, with a new comp every Monday and Thursday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment