Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, January 9, 2017

What a Toot! Big Top Circus Calliope


This 1963 LP is going to make sure you have fun.  Even if it has to chase you into a corner with an electric cattle prod.

This stuff was recorded at the Gay 90s Village in Sikeston, MO.


Step right up, hurray, hurray, to a recreation of our forefathers' credulous pasts!  See a Fiji Mermaid!  See Jo-Jo the Dog-Faced Boy!  See the Overgrown Elf with the Thyroid Problem!

Big Top Circus Calliope


See you on Thursday.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment