Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan1956@gmail.com


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, December 22, 2014

The Swingle Singers Christmas Album



I picked this up a decade or so ago at a random pawn shop.  Since I cannot find this particular album commercially available anywhere, I felt free to share it with you.

The Swingle Singers have been around since 1962 in various combinations; the group was founded under Ward Swingle.

1)  Sleigh Ride
2) A Visit from St Nicholas
3) Coventry Carol
4)  I Believe in Father Christmas
5)  Il est ne le Divin Enfant / Petit Papa Noel
6)  White Christmas
7)  Carol Medley
8)  Audete Gaudete
9) Frosty the Snowman
10)  Christmas Song
11)  Rockin' Rudolph
12) Christmas Medley:
  Winter Wonderland
  Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
  Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

13)  Twelve Days of Christmas
14)  Silent Night

This is a fine album of great renditions of Christmas songs.

Merry Christmas!

See you January 5th.


No comments:

Post a Comment