About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, December 22, 2014

The Swingle Singers Christmas Album



I picked this up a decade or so ago at a random pawn shop.  Since I cannot find this particular album commercially available anywhere, I felt free to share it with you.

The Swingle Singers have been around since 1962 in various combinations; the group was founded under Ward Swingle.

1)  Sleigh Ride
2) A Visit from St Nicholas
3) Coventry Carol
4)  I Believe in Father Christmas
5)  Il est ne le Divin Enfant / Petit Papa Noel
6)  White Christmas
7)  Carol Medley
8)  Audete Gaudete
9) Frosty the Snowman
10)  Christmas Song
11)  Rockin' Rudolph
12) Christmas Medley:
  Winter Wonderland
  Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
  Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

13)  Twelve Days of Christmas
14)  Silent Night

This is a fine album of great renditions of Christmas songs.

Merry Christmas!

See you January 5th.


No comments:

Post a Comment