Yes, that is Spock in the headphones. The year was 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

Welcome!

Welcome!

Requests?

DEAR FRIENDS ... If you have any special requests from earlier posts? Let me know! msuperfan@cox.net


If you want me to send something personally to you, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Tropical Breezes Beckon


Hawaii Calls was a radio show whose broadcasts of "island music" tempted the mainland with dreams of hula girls, sandy beaches, and luaus.   Webley Edwards was the original radio host.



01 - Hawaii (Main Title)
02 - Tiny Bubbles
03 - Lahainaluna
04 - Kilakila Haleakala
05 - The Windward Side
06 - Heavenly Islands
07 - One Paddle, Two Paddle
08 - A Song of Old Hawaii
09 - Pagan Love Song
10 - Old Plantation
11 - Seven Days in Waikiki
12 - To You, Sweetheart, Aloha

Aloha oi!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment