How can you go wrong with a "huge" Dixieland Band AND the vision of female loveliness on the LP cover?
Plus, a band leader whose name sounds like a character from Lady and the Tramp!
Nothing could live up to THAT kind of wishful thinking, but the music is still pleasant.
01. Columbia the Gem of the Ocean (2:55)
02. Chicago (2:24)
03. I'm Coming Virginia (3:22)
04. Royal Garden Blues (2:22)
05. The Lonesome Road (6:17)
06. You Are My Sunshine (2:58)
07. Too Marvelous for Words (4:12)
08. Blues in the Night (3:42)
09. Blue Skies (2:13)
10. Midnight in Moscow (2:53)
Why live large when you can live HUGE ?