About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, April 27, 2023

Can You Handle the Super Non-Stop Remix?

Read the fine print: “NOT FROM ORIGINAL FILM SOUNDTRACK.” Not that I would know the difference, because these are remixes of hits from Bollywood features.
If you read up about Gulshan Kumar on always-accurate WikiWhatsit, you’ll learn that the Kumar family built its gazillion-dollar empire on bootlegs and imitations. I think you can’t go wrong with a company called Super Cassettes Industries!

These “remixes” are one continuous track. Track 1 has a uptempo beat, Track 2 is a little slower, but it picks up. I couldn’t tell you the language, although Track 1 opens with a synth voice proclaiming “ROBOT” and Track 2 includes a repeated phrase which sounds suspiciously like “I love you.” But that couldn’t be, right?

01. Part 1 (29:35)
02. Part 2 (29:37)


See you Monday for the commencement of this year's MUSICAL MONTH OF MAY!  New comps every Monday and Thursday!
  










No comments:

Post a Comment