About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, April 12, 2021

Everybody's Gotta Mutate!

The title for this post is stolen from a song in my comp MA-120 - Vacuum-Tube Predictionz.
This is just a lot of fun (to quote Bob Wills), by Andrew MacKenzie.  His blog post about Mutation.

1. Twisted Shout 4:11
2. Norwogian Weed 2:08
3. Assault On Pepper 8:51
4. Love From Abbey Road 7:40
5. Fabtasia 6:50

I think you'll like it too!

MUTATION 

See you on Thursday!

PS Thanks to all of you fine friends and fiends for pushing this blog past the 350K mark.  For the record, as of this date we've got material for about 250 more posts.  Onward into the musical future!

  

4 comments:

  1. Why, with these sort of remixes, we could all mutate insanely. I thank thee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As the Quaker of Quaker Oats might say, "Nothing is better for thee … than thee music."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this collection of my remixes. Working on Volume 2.

    ReplyDelete