About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, July 9, 2020

Traditional Flute Music of the Native American

My problem is, the cassette liner (and Discogs) say that this cassette had 14 tracks.  For the life of me, I found only 12.  Feel free to paste all the single tracks together and divide by 14 if you wish.  No, the timings didn't match the blank spaces between selections either.

Traditional Flute Music of the Native American

See you Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment