About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, October 15, 2018

You Can't Mash That, #31

Here's a CD's worth of deliciously mashed music from 2012, courtesy of the Beatles Remixers Group.



TRACKLIST:



I'd Turn Back If Spooks Were Now

1- I Am The Things That Dreams Are Made Of ( Zoots Me Golla Goose Flesh ) - AtoZ

Turn Me On All You Dead Men

2-Run For Your Life Dragula - DJ Useo

He Scared His Mind Out

3- Baby Slices - AtoZ

4- I Want Winkies - AtoZ

I'm Looking Through Oz

5- Alien Birthday - DJ Useo

Something Scary Beyond The Behind

6- I Am The Spook Guy (( Hey, The Ween-Mix Can Work ! . . . Not No Real Demand )) - AtoZ

Siberian Nightmare

7- Blue Disease - AtoZ

He Never Wore His Shoes, We All Know He Was Dead

8- No One Was Saved In The Night - AtoZ

No Anxiety / Will God Destroy Me ?

9- And The Gods Never Know - DJ Useo

10- Move Away From The Pool-Table - AtoZ

I Put a Lump of Nothing On You

11- I'm So ( Fiendishly ) Tired - AtoZ + DJ Useo = AtoZeo

12- Tired of Midnight Boo - AtoZ

The Poisonous Glass Door

13- No. 9 - MP3J

14- Theater Hour - TjT

Run For Space

15- Here Come Ol' Wolfman - AtoZ

16- It's a Mergin' Sea - AtoZ

Without Bogey Music

17- In The End We Close Our Eyes - AtoZ

Within Files

18 - Weirdy Spookness (( Frightened of Your Fears )) - AtoZ


You'll have to listen to the thing for the full effect!  You'll be glad you did.

You Can’t Mash That #31

See you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment