About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, March 29, 2018

Re-Post: Sci Fi Music on the Laserlight Label

I found this cassette in a dump at Skaggs Albertson's, around 1992.  I had never heard of some of these titles, but I'm a sucker for cover versions of Star Trek themes.

01. Vangelis - Blade Runner
02. Richard Strauss - 2001 A Space Odyssey
03. Jerry Goldsmith – Alien
04. John Williams - Return of the Jedi
05. John Williams - Star Wars
06. John Williams – ET
07. Les Baxter - The Black Hole
08. Wagener  Lohmer - Silent Moon
09. K Doldinger - The Neverending Story
10. Stu Phillips - Battlestar Galactica
11. P Thomas - The Noah's Ark Principle
12. P Thomas - Raumpatrouille Orion
13. John Williams - The Time Tunnel
14. Marius Constant - The Twilight Zone
15. Alexander Courage - Star Trek
16. John Williams - Close Encounters of the Third Kind
17. Leith Stevens - War of the Worlds
18. John Williams - Raiders of the Lost Ark
19. Wagener  Lohmer – Frost

So, here's your chance to figure out what a "Raumpatrouille" is.  To me, it sounds like "Booty Patrol," a concept which (I trust) I outgrew about age 17.

Sci Fi Music

See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment