About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, March 25, 2021

Celebrate Spring with a Be-In!

It's an "Environments" release.  The first track is a "field recording" of a bunch of hippies in Central Park.  The second half is a bunch of wild sounds in sylvan Pennsylvania.

01. Be-In, Central Park, April 6, 1969 (33:53)
02. Dusk at New Hope, PA, August 14, 1970 (36:20)

Now you can be, too!

See you on Monday, if you can return to Earth by then.
  

2 comments:

  1. I found the recordings acceptable, for what they are, or are supposed to be. They probably weren't conceived for a combined package, but I like them as they are. the lame art & covers stink, so I ridded my PC of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. El Timmo, I will accept your chastisement and not even blame it on April Fool's! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete