About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, September 24, 2020

Narcissus Beware!

It's cosmic, baby!  You got your bells and your echoey voices and everything.

01. Crossing the Line (11:30)
02. Spacelights (2:31)
03. Adrift (4:48)
04. Starfires (3:20)
05. Ascension of the Subtle Body (3:54) 
06. The Empty Mirror (26:00)

I hope you have fun spacing out with this one.


See you on Monday!  And welcome to Fall!  Spooky Spock-Tober is just around the corner!
   

2 comments:

  1. I am space. I am spacing. I am spacing out. You are Spock.
    Your mission, Spock is to track down & post the first two volumes of this Tibetan Bells Trilogy.
    We are not done here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as Volumes 1 and 2 show up at the thrift store, I'll snap them up.

    ReplyDelete