About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Wednesday, June 28, 2023

In Honor of Soonercon!


I bought this cassette at Skaggs Albertsons soon after the real Batman movie came out in 1989.  According to MusicBrainz, performers are Ernie Earnest, Jim Boling, and William Goldstein.

01. Batdance (6:53)
02. Batman (TV theme) (2:26)
03. Ghostbusters (3:59)
04. Ghostbusters II (3:10)
05. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (2:28)
06. Star Trek (TV Theme) (2:09)
07. Star Trek: The Motion Picture (4:11)
08. Superman the Movie (3:08)
09. I've Had the Time of My Life (5:52)

It's a heavy hunk of steamin' synth, baby!
We're going live one day early because tomorrow is the set-up for Soonercon, Oklahoma's premier pop-culture sensation!  I double-dog guarantee that if you come, you will see more Batmans than you saw in the new The Flash movie!


See you Monday, Bat-cats and Bat-kitties!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment