About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Monday, July 25, 2022

You Can Hit Me Now

That is, you can hit the parade ... or parade your hits ... or something!  It's a 1989 cassette with some dross (in my opinion) among the gold (for example, the last track!).

01 - On the Atchison, Topeka, and the Santa Fe - Johnny Mercer
02 - You Belong to My Heart - Bing Crosby and Xavier Cugat and His Orchestra
03 - Rum and Coca-Cola - The Andrews Sisters
04 - It Might as Well Be Spring - Dick Haymes
05 - My Dreams Are Getting Better All the Time - Les Brown and His Orchestra
06 - There! I've Said It Again - Vaughn Monroe and His Orchestra
07 - Tampico - Stan Kenton and His Orchestra
08 - There Goes That Song Again - Russ Morgan and His Orchestra
09 - It's Been a Long, Long Time - Harry James and His Orchestra
10 - If I Loved You - Perry como
11 - Candy - Johnny Mercer, Jo Stafford, and the Pied Pipers
12 - A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle and His Orchestra
13 - Gotta Be This or That - Benny Goodman and His Orchestra
14 - I'll Buy That Dream - Helen Forrest and Dick Haymes
15 - I Can't Begin to Tell You - Bing Crosby
16 - Till the End of Time - Perry Como
17 - I'm Beginning to See the Light - Harry James and His Orchestra
18 - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive - Johnny Mercer
19 - Caldonia - Louis Jordan and His Orchestra
20 - Laura - Woody Herman and His Orchestra
21 - Dream - The Pied Pipers
22 - Don't Fence Me In - Bing Crosby and the Andrews Sisters
23 - Sentimental Journey - Les Brown and His Orchestra
24 - Dig You Later (Hubba Hubba) - Perry Como

See what you think!


See you on Thursday for the last instalment in this year's July Spockebration!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment