About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock (1978-1991) is featured in the header photo, in a photo from 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like. Email me with comments or questions to msuperfan1956@gmail.com – note that comments sent through Blogger DO NOT allow a personal response.

Monday, September 14, 2026

Are YOU Outrageous?

If not, here's your chance!

This compilation from the TV show Jem and the Holograms was lovingly assembled by username Cromm on the defunct Final Fantasy Shrine Forum.  They wrote:

Over the years I managed to collect almost all of the released songs for the show as well as several extra's. They came from everywhere, some I ripped from cassettes & DVD myself, some came through friends and others through the magic of the internet.
I wish could credit everyone, but I honestly have no idea where I managed to get most of them.

So here is that assemblage.  I created art, formatted the files, and added metadata.  The same front art applies to all.

01. JEM Theme (0:42)
02. Only The Beginning (1:25)
03. Like A Dream (1:26)
04. Twilight In Paris (1:26)
05. Getting Down to Business (1:38)
06. I Got My Eye On You (1:01)
07. Deception (1:17)
08. Too Close For Comfort (1:28)
09. Truly Outrageous (0:56)
10. She's Got The Power (1:12)
11. Music Is Magic (1:32)
12. Who Is He Kissing (1:19)
13. Jealousy (1:13)
14. Love Is Doin' It (1:09)
15. Show Me the Way (1:10)
16. Putting It All Together (1:04)
17. People Who Care (1:08)
18. We Can Make a Difference (1:26)
19. Something Is Missing In My Life (1:24)
20. Love Unites Us (1:10)
21. Love Is Here (1:17)
22. It Depends On The Mood I'm In (1:19)
23. Time Is Running Out (1:20)
24. C'mon In The Water's Fine (1:36)
25. We Can Change It (1:34)
26. She Makes An Impression (1:12)
27. When It's Only Me And The Music (1:19)
28. Running Like The Wind (1:21)
29. Friend or Stranger (1:23)
30. Can't Get My Love Together (1:23)
31. Broadway Magic (1:17)
32. There's a Melody Playin (1:28)
33. How You Play The Game (1:13)
34. Here Comes Trouble (0:56)
35. Set Your Sails (1:22)
36. Rock And Roll Is Forever (1:10)
37. Let's Not Forget the Past (1:05)
38. I'm Coming From Behind (1:03)
39. Back In Shape (1:08)
40. Jam All Night Long (0:59)
41. I Believe In Happy Endings (1:03)
42. Glitter And Gold (1:36)
43. Believe In Yourself (1:14)
44. Beat This (1:25)
45. All's Right With The World (1:24)
46. Dear Diary (1:21)
47. Imagine Me (1:13)
48. The Real Me (1:10)
49. Nightmare (1:24)
50. Always There In My Heart (1:14)
51. Take The Time (1:26)
52. Open A Book (1:19)
53. Love Will Show The Way (1:16)
54. It Could Be You (1:14)
55. Jazz Has (1:15)
56. Takes Work (1:13)
57. Look Inside Yourself (1:19)
58. Aztec Enchantment (1:06)
59. KJEM (1:09)
60. It's Fun To Be Scared (1:08)

***

01. Freedom (1:11)
02. I'm Takin a Train (1:12)
03. All Across This Country (1:05)
04. Let Me Take You To The Mardi Gras (1:16)
05. Everybody Wears A Mask (1:31)
06. In The Land Of The Midnight Sun (1:25)
07. Safe and Sound (1:11)
08. Love's Not Easy (1:32)
09. To The Rescue (1:13)
10. Flowers In My Hair (1:18)
11. Shangri-La (1:11)
12. Let The Music Play (1:05)
13. We're Making It Happen (1:15)
14. Rockin Down Through Time (1:12)
15. Between Me And You (1:17)
16. First Love (1:12)
17. Hollywood Jem (1:13)
18. You Already Know (1:10)
19. Tomorrow is My Wedding Day (1:25)
20. Happy Ever After (1:06)
21. One of Those Days (0:58)
22. The Last Laugh (1:22)
23. You'll Never Win My Love (1:15)
24. Let Me Go (1:14)
25. Our Love Makes You Beautiful (1:22)
26. Music and Danse (1:20)
27. Falling In Love With A Stranger (1:30)
28. Midsummernights Madness (1:13)
29. Straight From The Heart (1:17)
30. Too Much (1:10)
31. Family Is (1:12)

***

01. Outta My Way (1:29)
02. Winning Is Everything (1:23)
03. Makin' Mischief (1:30)
04. Takin' it All (1:45)
05. Universal Appeal (1:14)
06. Congratulations (1:10)
07. Welcome To The Jungle (1:16)
08. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! (1:12)
09. You Can't Catch Me (1:17)
10. You Gotta Be Fast (1:17)
11. Designing Woman (1:27)
12. We're Off And Runnin' (1:04)
13. I Am A Giant (1:17)
14. You Oughta See the View From Here (1:28)
15. Who Is She Anyway (1:16)
16. There Ain't Nobody Better (1:32)
17. We're Misfits In Hawaii (1:14)
18. Queen of Rock and Roll (1:02)
19. It Takes Alot To Survive (1:25)
20. Jack,Take A Hike (1:03)
21. Ahead of the Game (0:54)
22. Gimmie A Gimmick (1:12)
23. Surprise Surprise (1:23)
24. How Does It Feel (1:03)
25. I Like Your Style (1:17)
26. I Love A Scandal (1:18)
27. Let's Blow This Town (1:09)
28. Abracadabra (1:11)
29. Trapped (1:09)
30. Free And Easy (1:08)
31. I'm Gonna Change (1:16)
32. Listen Up (1:23)
33. Don't Look Now (1:06)
34. Star Spangled Fantasy (1:12)
35. I'm Gonna Hunt You Down (1:07)
36. Lovesick (1:16)
37. Top Of The Charts (1:17)

***
 
01. Click - Clash (1:34)
02. It's Workin Out - It's Doin Me In (1:13)
03. There Ain't No Melody Playin' (1:31)
04. I Can See Me (1:02)
05. A Father Should Be (1:18)
06. You May Be a Star (1:04)
07. We're Up - You're Down (1:16)
08. I'm Okay (1:11)
09. Bad Influence (1:03)
10. Alone Again (1:14)
11. Starlight (1:08)
12. Stingers Theme (0:58)
13. Perfect Match (1:01)
14. Take It or Leave It (Version 1) (1:10)
15. Now (1:09)
16. Destiny (1:07)
17. Under My Spell (1:13)
18. Mind Games (1:03)
19. Believe Don't Believe (1:07)
20. All in the Style (1:11)
21. Are You Feeling Alright (1:05)
22. Take It or Leave It (Version 2) (1:10)
23. It's a Hard Hard life (0:58)
24. Let Me Be (1:16)
25. Angel (4:35)
26. This Is Farewell (1:17)

***

01. Instrumental - All in the Style (0:27)
02. Instrumental - Click - Clash (1:28)
03. Instrumental - Come On In, The Water's Fine (1:42)
04. Instrumental - Friend Or Stranger (1:29)
05. Instrumental - Gettin' Down to Business (1:37)
06. Instrumental - I've Got My Eye On You (1:23)
07. Instrumental - It's Workin' Out -  It's Doin Me in (1:12)
08. Instrumental - Jealousy (1:12)
09. Instrumental - JEM Theme (0:43)
10. Instrumental - Music Is Magic (1:30)
11. Instrumental - Only The Beginning (1:22)
12. Instrumental - Runnin' Like The Wind (1:23)
13. Instrumental - Set Your Sails (1:31)
14. Instrumental - She Makes An Impression (1:19)
15. Instrumental - There's A Melody Playin' - There Ain't Nobody Better (1:37)
16. Instrumental - Time Is Runnin' Out (1:17)
17. Instrumental - Twilight In Paris (1:22)
18. Instrumental - We Can Change It (1:34)
19. Instrumental - When It's Only Me & The Music (1:34)
20. Instrumental - You Oughta See The View From Here (1:31)
21. JEM Theme #1 (0:45)
22. JEM Theme #1 Cassette Version (1:19)
23. JEM Theme #1 Extended (2:47)
24. JEM Theme #2 (0:43)
25. JEM Credits #1 (0:55)
26. JEM Credits #2 (1:17)
27. Commercial Theme 1 (0:31)
28. Commercial Theme 2 (0:31)
29. Commercial Theme 3 (0:31)
30. Master Advertisement Audio Clips #1 (2:57)
31. Master Advertisement Audio Clips #2 (1:33)

Now get out there and be OUTRAGEOUS!  See you Thursday.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment