About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, April 16, 2020

Vigotone - Revolution


This is a drearybootleg, with nothing of interest except to a diehard Beatles nut who has to hear “everything.”  The last track, “Revolution 1,” is just a long recording of some of the elements which made up “Revolution 1” and “Revolution 9” on the White Album

01 - Mellotron Music No 1
02 - Girl
03 - Medley
04 - Michelle
05 - We Can Work It Out
06 - It's Not Too Bad (Demo #1)
07 - It's Not Too Bad (Demo #2)
08 - It's Not Too Bad (Demo #3)
09 - Good Morning, Good Morning
10 - Mellotron Music No 2
11 - Revolution
12 - Across The Universe
14 - Mellotron Music No 3
15 - Julia (Demo)
16 - Stranger In My Arms
17 - Revolution 1
Decide for yourself!

See you on Monday, old pips!

3 comments:

  1. I like it. it's good. Yet there's a slight problema: track #17, "Revolution 1" only plays halfway through & then it's corrupt. Also, there's supposedly two more tracks that aren't on this download. But THANK YOU FOR WHAT I DID GET.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our apologies on this one. This file was found in a long-lost folder, and I shared what I got. Cannot explain the corruption of the "Revolution" track ... the internet gremlins must have gotten it. My copy has the same glitch. We hope to do better next time ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Mark, you do an exceptional job, sir. Being a Beatle Nut myself, I appreciate these ditties. CARRY ON!

    ReplyDelete