About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, April 9, 2020

Beatles Anthology, Volume 03

The track titles also include the remixer's name ...

01 - No Reply - The Beatles  GMB
02 - I'm a Loser - The Beatles  TJT
03 - Baby's in Black - The Beatles  GMB
04 - Rock and Roll Music - The Beatles  Veech
05 - I'll Follow the Sun - The Beatles  GMB
06 - Mr Moonlight - The Beatles  SB
07 - Kansas City - The Beatles  Veech
08 - Eight Days a Week - The Beatles  Veech
09 - Words of Love - The Beatles  TJT
10 - Honey Don't - The Beatles  Yellow Panda
11 - Every Little Thing - The Beatles  GMB
12 - I Don't Want to Spoil the Party - The Beatles  TJT
13 - What You're Doing - The Beatles  Veech
14 - Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby - The Beatles  Veech
15 - Help - The Beatles  BD
16 - The Night Before - The Beatles  TJT
17 - You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles  Veech
18 - I Need You - The Beatles  Kev
19 - Another Girl - The Beatles   Glass Onion
20 - You're Gonna Lose that Girl - The Beatles  Kev
21 - Ticket to Ride - The Beatles  Kev
22 - Act Naturally - The Beatles  TJT
23 - It's Only Love - The Beatles  Kev
24 - You Like Me Too Much - The Beatles  TJT
25 - Tell Me What You See - The Beatles  Kev
26 - I've Just Seen a Face - The Beatles  TJT
27 - Yesterday - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
28 - Dizzy Miss Lizzy - The Beatles  TJT
29 - Long Tall Sally - The Beatles  Veech

BRG - Beatles Anthology, Volume 03

See you on Monday!

1 comment: