About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, April 23, 2020

Beatles Anthology, Volume 04

Another chance to taste wine from a different-flavored skin.

01 - I Call Your Name - The Beatles  Veech
02 - Slow Down - The Beatles  Veech
04 - I Feel Fine - The Beatles  Mirror Spock
05 - She's a Woman - The Beatles  Veech
06 - If You Got Troubles - The Beatles  Veech
06 - Matchbox - The Beatles  TJT
07 - Bad Boy - The Beatles  TJT
08 - Yes It Is - The Beatles  BD
09 - I'm Down - The Beatles  Kev
10 - Leave My Kitten Alone - The Beatles  Pixels of Tritec
11 - 12 Bar Original - The Beatles  TJT
12 - We Can Work It Out - The Beatles   Glass Onion
13 - Day Tripper - The Beatles  Veech
14 - Drive My Car - The Beatles  TOUP
15 - Norwogian Weed - The Beatles  Sacred Cowboy
16 - You Won't See Me - The Beatles  Kev
17 - Nowhere Man - The Beatles  unknown remixer
18 - Think for Yourself - The Beatles  Kev
19 - The Word - The Beatles  Kev
20 - Michelle - The Beatles  Kev
21 - What Goes On - The Beatles  Kev
22 - Girl - The Beatles  Kev
23 - I'm Looking Through You - The Beatles  Kev
24 - In My Life - The Beatles  unknown remixer
25 - Wait - The Beatles  Kev
26 - If I Needed Someone - The Beatles  Kev
27 - Run for Your Life - The Beatles  Kev
28 - Paperback Writer - The Beatles  TJT
29 - Rain - The Beatles  Veech
BRG - BA 04

See you on Monday, me buckos!
 

1 comment: