About This Blog!

Our beloved Spock is featured in the header photo, taken in 1979. These are some of my LPs, themed compilations, and the like.

ALL LINKS 2015 & LATER SHOULD BE ACTIVE. If you find a dead FileFactory link, or for any other correspondence, send me an email; Blogger comments do not allow me to send YOU a reply. That’s msuperfan1956@gmail.com


Thursday, November 24, 2022

Step Back and You Can See It

Or if you scrunch up your eyes a bit ...
The evidence of the crime follows herewith ...

01 - Tuned to a Natural E Reprise - The Beatles  SB (2:58)
02 - Bad to Me - The Beatles  Chaos Control (2:14)
03 - Money - The Beatles  FerBeaT (1:22)
04 - Day Tripper - The Beatles  Chaos Control (3:04)
05 - The Night Before - The Beatles  VM (2:34)
06 - That Bulldog Better Leave My Kitten Alone - The Beatles  TJT (4:29)
07 - Think for Yourself - The Beatles  FerBeaT (2:17)
08 - Tax My Car - The Beatles  VM (2:37)
09 - Got to Get You into My Life - The Beatles  SB (2:20)
10 - She's Leaving Yesterday - The Beatles  SB (3:39)
11 - Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles  VM (2:43)
12 - With a Little Help from My Friends - The Beatles  VM (2:43)
13 - Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles  SB (3:54)
14 - Strawburied Feels Fornever - The Beatles  SB (2:26)
15 - I Am the Walrus - The Beatles  Chaos Control (4:48)
16 - Goodnight Naked - The Beatles  BDJ (3:08)
17 - Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles  VM (3:05)
18 - I Me Mine - The Beatles  FerBeaT (3:14)
19 - Maybe I'm Amazed - The Beatles  VM (3:49)
20 - I Don't Want to Do It - The Beatles  FerBeaT (2:16)
21 - Real Love - The Beatles  GB (4:08)
22 - Only Pepper Weeps  Pepper Beat Mix (Collage) - The Beatles  MP3J (9:59)
23 - At the Mercy - The Beatles  SB (2:28)
24 - Bonus (Barber of Seville) - The Beatles  VM  (2:24)


I regularized the volume and added metadata.  PS I'm thankful for you folks for joining me in our ongoing voyages of musical excitement, scorn, and enlightenment! 

PPS we've got 250+ unposted items to go ... PLUS don't forget that all posts since January 1, 2015 have ACTIVE LINKS!  Email me if any of these is kaput, and I'll try to get things fixed.

See you Monday!
  

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yes. I do see it, as I stand back a ways... The 3 evil Beatles are all wearing a tell-tale splotch of crimson, indicating that they have killed Paul. Yes, I see it very plainly now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And his replacement was Brian Epstein, who was only pretending to be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so simple, really... why couldn't we realize the facts earlier, before Pete Best took control of our minds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so proud I didn't spend my money on BEST OF THE BEATLES (by Pete Best). At ten years old, I would have fallen for it, if it were stocked at the local TG&Y.

    ReplyDelete